Soon available: WS 165 F1, a high PM resistant cucumber variety
The Sana Seeds cucumber range will be extended with a very healthy long cucumber with a extremely good resistance against Powdery Mildew. PM is one of the main disastrous diseases in cucumber production.
The features of this variety are:
- Late Spring-Summer-Autumn variety
- Semi open vigorous plant with dark colored leaves
- Dark shiny-green strong ribbed fruits
- Medium neck
- Length: 31 – 36 cm
- Very good mildew tolerance
- HR: CYSDV/PM, R: CVYV IR: CMV (expected)
This year WS 165 F1 is tested intensively in different countries throughout Europe and introduction is expected in 2019.